Anything Can Happen! Art Challenge Blog

Weekly Theme Art Challenges Create art based on the weekly themes posted.





Thursday, September 3, 2009

Challenge winners for Letter Y and Bingo

Hi Everyone,

Well I made my draw outta the hat for each theme and I also picked a third winner as my personal favorite.

For the Letter Y

John Dyhouse for his entry Y is for Yellow


For the Bingo Theme:

Veronica Legs 11


And my Favorite Entry

Lynda Gilchuk Dog named Bingo



Because this is the first win for both Veronica and Lynda, they will both receive a Pocket Packet in the mail.

John has an option of taking a pocket packet or 2 Points.........hmmmm what in the world are Points?

More information coming this weekend John, and you could decide either way now or then.........

Dont ya just love cliff hangers?

kim

2 comments:

John Dyhouse said...

in answer to your question, NO!

can't wait to see what points are all about. In the UK we have a saying ( from a recent TV prog ) "points mean prizes"; so am waiting on tenterhooks.

Kim Newberg Imagesbykim said...

Well it is going to take me a few more hours to publish the POINTS page on PDA so you may be sleeping when it is done.

At least you can dream about points LOL I hope you wont be disappointed.

k