Anything Can Happen! Art Challenge Blog

Weekly Theme Art Challenges Create art based on the weekly themes posted.





Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Photo Upload Game Winners for March and April

Hi Everyone,

Yes I have been behind but I am getting caught up as fast as I can push myself.

So I have 2 winners for the Photo upload game

March winner is: Kay Mace

April winner is : Valeriana

Whoooo Hoooo

Each of them will receive the Monthly Ephemera Box loaded with altered art and collage goodies.

Kay and Valeriana, I will put those in the mail on Monday ( have to make up the packages first)

This will now close out our photo upload game as we now are in the process of making more changes to photo uploading on this site.

Don't worry, there are no shortages of challenges and opportunities coming up!

((((hugs))))
kim

2 comments:

Kenning Stone said...

This Blog here is good Kim...I like it.

Valerianas Studio said...

Kim, this is gorgeous, I can´t wait to receive the pack! Thank you so much!