Anything Can Happen! Art Challenge Blog

Weekly Theme Art Challenges Create art based on the weekly themes posted.





Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Winner of the Jewelery Pocket Packet Theme













Winner of the Jewelery Pocket Packet is Cindy!


For her sweet match box miniature
jewelery box
creation

Cindy will receive a pocket packet sent in the mail,

And...............

All the other participants including Cindy will receive a digital collage sheet of Japanese images via email.


Don't worry, there are plenty of other Pocket Packet Challenges coming up soon.
Watch for the newest one tomorrow!

((((hugs))))
kim

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow! Thank you Kim! I'm still excited about the last packett from you. I'll be looking forward to getting the next one. And, no rush in sending. I won't be home to get my mail until the end of the month.

Yeah!!!!

Cindy

PS...the new layout looks fantastic. I'll be adding it to my RSS feeds.